Monday 26 May 2008

Planning the Shoot.............

I'm planning on filming on the 28th and 29th, this week. Me and Laura are going to Jo's derelict mushroom farm. These are some photos of around the farm to explain why I got so excited:




I've been trying to find potential songs I could use. I want something quite rocky, lively, lots of guitar. I want to use somthing that isnt instantly associated with dance (more classical instrumentals), I've also been looking at songs with singing in them - I havn't seen many examples of dace films which use songs with lyrics in then (see Still You by Mijke Dejong). Having a song with singing in it will make it seem more like a music video rather than a dance video, which is what I want becuase the people I'm going to be showing will be more familiar wth this format, therefore, wont be put off by something they think they wont understand (which is the reaction I normally get when I talk to people about dance).

These are some of the songs I've narrowed it down to:

Secret Eyes Fear of Flying

Stranded The Mutts

Eyes Only The Cherubs

Blue Orchid, Seven Natin Army and The Denial Twist The White Stripes

Break on Through The Doors

Baby The Drones

Uncle Johnny The Killers

I Feel You Depeche Mode

These are just some vague ideas of what I might to include:

No comments: